Skip to content
* It’s strange how twenty dollars seems like such a large amount when you donate it to church, but such a small amount when you go shopping.
* It’s strange how 2 hours seem so long when you’re at church, and how short they seem when you’re watching a movie.
* It’s strange that you can’t find words to say when you’re praying, but you have no trouble thinking what to talk about with a friend.
* It’s strange how difficult it is to read one chapter of the Bible, but how easy it is to read a popular novel.
* It’s strange how everyone wants front-row-tickets to concerts, but they want to sit in the last row at Church.
* It’s strange how we need to know about an event for Church 2-3 weeks before the day so we can include it in our agenda, but we can adjust it for other events in the last minute?
* It’s strange how difficult it is to learn a fact about God and share it with others, but it’s easy to repeat gossip.
* It’s strange how we believe everything that magazines and newspapers say, but we question the words in the Bible?
– Author unknown